Year 1 to 5
- Pale blue polo shirt or shirt (plain – no logo, to enable families to source inexpensive supplies).
- Navy sweatshirt or cardigan (with the Roydon logo).
- Dark grey trousers, shorts, skirt or pinafore.
- Grey socks or tights only.
- Dark blue gingham dresses with white socks for summer term.
- Shoes to be plain black with no logos or colour flashes.
- Hair ties/hair bands plain navy or white – no decoration, no glitter.
- No nail varnish.
- Earrings to be plain studs only.
- Watches may be worn.
- White polo shirt – (plain – no logo, as above).
- Blue shorts.
- Tracksuit – preferably navy but not essential.
- Plimsolls or trainers.
To acknowledge their position as the eldest children in the school community and to smooth the transition to secondary school, the Year 6 will wear:
- Blue shirts.
- V-neck sweatshirts, or cardigans (with the Roydon logo).
- Ties (navy and silver stripe).
Uniform is supplied byCreate IdentiteeUnit 43 Greenway Business Centre, Harlow Business Park CM19 5QE Tel 01279 456016.
Follow the link below to download an order form.