Throughout the year, we run a number of fundraising events, both to support the school and charities. We have an international charity we raise for which is 'Save The Children', but we also raise money for local charities in and around the Roydon area. These charities are chosen by the staff, children and parents. Please find below the charities we have raised money for over the past three years.
- £716 points Jeans for Genes
- £330 points Save the Children
- £200 points Home Start Harlow
- £180 points Great Ormond Street
- £178.15 points Red Nose Day
- £1215 points Children In Need