Year 1 to 5
- Pale blue polo shirt or shirt (plain – no logo, to enable families to source inexpensive supplies).
- Navy sweatshirt or cardigan (with the Roydon logo).
- Dark grey trousers, shorts, skirt or pinafore.
- Grey socks or tights only.
- Dark blue gingham dresses with white socks for summer term.
- Shoes to be plain black with no logos or colour flashes.
- Hair ties/hair bands plain navy or white – no decoration, no glitter.>
- No nail varnish.
- Earrings to be plain studs only.
- Watches may be worn.
- White polo shirt/T Shirt – (plain – no logo, as above).
- Plain Navy/black shorts.
- Plain Tracksuit – navy/black.
- Plimsolls or trainers.
To acknowledge their position as the eldest children in the school community and to smooth the transition to secondary school, the Year 6 will wear:
- Blue shirts.
- V-neck sweatshirts, or cardigans (with the Roydon logo).
- Ties (navy and silver stripe).
Uniform is supplied by Top Form, 90-91 The Stow, Harlow, Essex, CM20 3AP.
Parents can request modifications for religious or SEND reasons